Wednesday, May 21, 2008

These few days nanyang poly having their graduation ceremony..can see alot of students walking around with their graduation suit and it looks quite nice cos its just like those worn for university graduation.. but with the absence of the graduation hat :/ Looking at the students who are graduating brings much thought into my mind..I imagine myself graduating after 3 years and started asking myself questions like what will I achieve after 3 years? how is my student life in nyp for the 3 years? and what are my experiences during clinical attachments?

To some people, 3 years may be a long time, but after going through secondary school for 5 years (cos i in NA stream) 3 years seem to be a short time and will be gone in a flash. I hope that I will have grasp the necessary skills of being a professional nurse after graduating from nyp..Most importantly, I hope that I'll graduate with excellent results and be able to continue my career in the healthcare industry.. There is a minimal chance that I'll do something totally different from what I've learnt in poly..

Tomorrow need to meet up with my project group to discuss about our upcoming presentation..The next few days will be quite hectic for me..I think I'll go catch some sleep now. Nitez! :)

No comments: