Saturday, May 10, 2008

Enjoying the long awaited cgm :)

Yesterday I had a wonderful time fellowshipping with the cg. 4 Koreans came to join us and we had so much fun interacting with one another. :D

Maybe because of the busy and hectic poly life, I suddenly missed the company of E328 so much since yesterday. I feel so blessed being part of this cg and I really enjoyed both the fellowship, as well as the sermon preached yesterday. There's so much work to do in poly for the past few weeks. Projects after projects, "surprise" test and makeup lessons...I feel so worn out and tired..Although it's my choice to get into nursing, I never knew that there's so much theories we need to learn..Afterall, everything nurses do seems to be hands-on. Up till now, I still don't regret joining this course, but I'm afraid that I'll not be able to do well enough to achieve my goal..

However, I have this assurance in me that no matter how down or tired I am, E328 will always be there for me when I need them. I really treasure the warmth of this family. Can't wait to fellowship with them again after svc tonight..hehe..I'm sure it will be fun. :) For today's svc there will be a drama for mother's day...looking forward to it! Will blog about it tonight. Gtg prepare myself to go expo le. See ya!

No comments: