Haven't been blogging recently cos nothing much to blog about..
Yesterday afternoon when to the central with my mum to meet my aunty and cousin for lunch...after that we went to check in at "novotel" hotel cos my mum join this club memebership thing and got discounted price for one night stay. My cousins also had a room of their own. Went shopping in the afternoon and bought this shirt from heroic rendevous which I liked alot but only buy now cos its quite expensive :/ We had dinner at "Sun with Moon", a japanese restaurant. The food was delicious but the price was considered expensive..the tofu cheesecake and matcha cheesecake was irresistable! Then after dinner my aunty and I went to kbox and we sang from 10.45pm to 2am :D
Today after checking out of the hotel, my cousins came over to my house for dinner cos tmr is a public holiday so there is no school for everyone! :) Its fun to have them to come over cos it makes the house livelier...Although tmr is public holiday, I'll start on my revision already cos I've not done any revision for the past few days..next monday there is a life science test and I still have many doubts to clear.
Off to enjoy my last few hours of leisure :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment