Monday, March 09, 2009

Today had my first day of attachment at KKH paeds ward. The staff nurses there are quite friendly.Luckily this time I was assigned to a room with another nyp student, so I'm not so lonely.Haha. My assigned room was quite empty today because 2 of the kids were discharged today, so left only one child and an unused bed. The only child left in my room is only 8 months old. He is sooo cute when he smile! The nyp lecturer in-charge tonight is so good lor..she let me have a chance to try and carry the infant. First time carrying a 8 months old child, after a while I got no strength to carry le..cos too heavy for me. :/

Saw 3 different designs of elmo balloon in the ward today, which reminds me of YaLun!Left about 20 more days to Fahrenheit's arrival in Singapore. Can't wait!!! :)

No comments: