Back from the 8 days trip. Overall the trip was a new experience for me because it's the first time travelling with my friend. But I feel that the shopping time was too little le..Although this trip is I ownself sign up for it de, but after going through the 8 days,somehow there is a little sense of regret in me. I'm not saying that it is not fun travelling with my friend, but it's mainly because I missed the HK concert ba.
There are many changes to the concert lo..The costumes,the stage effects, the hairstyles and the songs. It is so different and nicer compared to the Singapore one. Wanted to go for their next concert, which is at Malaysia, but dad says that spending 300plus for a concert is not worth..he also say is not safe to go KL alone without any guys or adults..also mention that taking budget airline I might end up in the sea and no one to save me...so imaginative..
I know that they worry about my safety, but if they understand that I really desire to go for the concert,they would have thought of an idea to let me to be able to go..and not just say "it's too dangerous" and leave the problem aside..if they really know what I want, they would go all out to help me de..I guess they don't understand my true wishes..The biggest miracle I need now is to be able to go for
28/3 concert. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment