Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An enjoyable weekend with Fahrenheit!

I had a busy but fun weekend with Fahrenheit last week. Although I was having a bad flu, I didn't want to regret for not going, therefore I went on with my plan. On saturday morning, I woke up feeling very sick cos my nose was so blocked and I was coughing non-stop..it got worse in the afternoon..In the evening, I went to black angus to have dinner with my family and relatives. At night, I went over to IMM to meet my fc people le.

Although I was sick, I really didn't want to regret, so I went over to IMM as usual..Many people where shocked that I was so sick yet I still wanted to go..cos I already waited for one month for this day! For the first time, I didn't get to sleep for one whole night cos the security guard was like chasing us out of IMM..he even threatened to call the police lo..So end up my fc people and I spent the night at a 24hr coffeeshop..haha..around 5am in the morning then we went back to behind IMM the patch of grass there to queue.

Finally it was 7am sunday morning and I can go off le! Went over to my cousin house to have quick bathe then meet huey fen to go airport. Waited for the longest 1hr then saw frh coming out from belt 33, wuzun was the first one to come out! While frh is walking out, we quickly run to our maxi with dongundefeated and started our chase! They pull down the curtain so couldn't see them in the van but I saw chun sitting behind. We chase them all the way to their hotel. Manage to see frh coming down from their van. After that we rush back to IMM to queue. The auto session was so fast cos we sit in front so after signing we must go off le. Chun and calvin so shuai lor!

No comments: