Wednesday, November 19, 2008

continued..

During the auto session, I did not pick up an orange pingpong ball so I didn't won a tix to frh's private party..but was so shock that huey fen won again and she asked me to come along with her! So good lor.haha. The frh's private party was so fun First time I sit so near to frh..I was at the 3rd row from the stage lo super near.I laugh so much during the party..long time never so happy le. Fahrenheit really very funny :) But the party was too short for me..only 1 hour lor so short..However, I truely enjoyed myself with frh on sunday and monday :)

Throughout this 2 days, I have many new experiences..I did many things for the first time. This was the first time I stayed overnight outside, as in not inside any house, first time I totally never slept for one whole day, first time I fetch frh at airport, first time I chase frh by maxi cab and first time I chase them from the bus to the hotel entrance. It was a fun experience! Haha. December sure do this again.

Yesterday I did my first test for this semester, which was biology test and I got an A ! heng ah..if not don't know what to say to my parents..cos i never study finish but still go for frh events on sunday and monday..Tomorrow is thurs already! So fast..haha. Update again tmr!

No comments: