Everything is over in such a quick time. On the 18th dec, thurs, gloria and I went to Hard Rock Cafe to attend the " Chill-out Session with Fahrenheit". I so happy that she won the ticket for me. This means that I can see more of frh. At first I was anxious that we will have to sit at the back cos gloria did not want to reach there too early..so we only reached at around 2.50pm. It was free seating and 80 people will be admitted. Thats quite alot la. Luckily when we register to go in, I saw that the event area was quite small so we get to sit at a close-up distance from Fei lun hai. We were less than 2metres away from them when they playing games, so near! I was so "high" during the whole event cos never sit so close to them before.
Yesterday's "Fahrenheit Fantasy World Tour concert" was fun! Never felt so "high" for such a long time le. My stress was all released last night. The stage is so cool la. There is even an extended stage that stretches to the centre of audiences who were sitting at the premier seats. Each time Fei lun hai walk down the extended stage, all the fans sitting at the side will quickly move either to the left/right to get nearer to them. The extended stage really enable us to see them at such close distance! So shiok! Then when they move back to the centre stage, then everyone will go back to their seats. Haha. So throughout the concert everyone at the front was like running towards the right and left. Really enjoyed the concert alot. Hope frh will come back to have more concerts in S'pore next time!
This morning Fahrenheit left le...suddenly feel so "down" cos I was too "high" for the past few days. Really hope they'll come S'pore again and again each year. But for now, its back to reality..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment