Finally back after a long long time..have been too busy to blog.
Just came back from dinner at Lawrys'the beef is just so juicy and tender! It was worth the money although it's quite expensive..
Tomorrow will be meeting chloe and alex for lunch, then need to meet clap and rush down to jurong point cos I need to collect money from huey fen..
I can predict that tomorrow will be a busy day..after meeting everyone, need to head down to jurong west for the "Spectacular combined meeting" and the whole thing should end around 10 or 10plus..
Less than 24 hours to the first stop of "Fahrenheit's Fantasy World Tour 2008" which is going to be held in Hongkong..so excited for their concert even though I won't be there, afterall its their first big concert. Hope that everything will go well for tomorrow's concert and all the fans there will really enjoy themselves! 飞轮海,加油!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment