So many things to do recently...ah! so stressed..I have a 1000 words assignment to do and I also need to prepare the materials for our project group discussion, since I'm the new appointed leader. I've never lead for a project presentation before and I really don't want to drag my project group down by going out of points for the presentation.. :( The assignment is equally important because it takes up 70% of my semestral results. Both tasks are new to me and I'm not sure whether I'll be on the right track in the end..Actually I'm not stress over the process, but I'm stress over whether I'll be able to pass and do well for both, after putting in all my effort..
Recently, I have a sudden urge of wanting to go overseas for a holiday..I really want to fly on a aeroplane and go to somewhere far to relax myself.. I really need time off for myself..too bad this semester's vacation is so short, only for 2 weeks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment